All Blacks player Ardie Savea found an opening against Ireland at the 2019 Rugby World Cup. Photo/Mark Mitchell
As the Rugby World Cup approaches, Phil Gifford sheds light on eight secrets to success at the tournament in France.
1) Have a united and honest training team
Graham’s talk volume
2) Know your enemy
3) Be diligent, follow me, leader
4) Get on the right side of the bases
5) Have a group of veterans pit hard in the tight five
6) Get a chance to select as many players as possible once per generation
Advertise with NZME.